• Cost effective and reliable.
• Simple and compact design.
• Easy to read diai instruments eliminates accumulated errors of two instruments installations.
• High operating pressure 200 bar for aluminium & Brass / 400 bar for stainless steel & Monel
• Differential pressure range upto 70 bar
• Over pressure safe from either side to maximun working pressure.
• Adjustable reed contact switching.
• Indicating mechanism isolated from pressure chamber
• Only switch is also available.
• Wide application in air, gas and liquid media
• Filters,Hydraulic systems,Water treatment plants, Chemical plants, Natural gas processing, Heat exchangers, Gasoline / Diesel engine filters, Pumps and Valves, Compressors.
●2″(50mm), 2.5″(63mm), 3.5″(80mm),
●4”(100mm) 4.5″(115mm) & 6”(150mm)
●acrylic or toughened glass
● 0-0.25 bar to 0-70 bar (0-5psi to 0-1050 psi)
●Stainless steel case or flange
●316 stainless steel, aluminium, brass or Monel
●200 bar / 3000 psi for Aluminium & Brass
●400 bar / 6000 psi for 316 SS & Monel
●Body material, PTFE, SS 304 spring, screw and ceramic magnet.
80 C/ 175 F
●1/4″, 1/2″, 3/8″ in NPT, BSP, BSPT
●Magnetic coupling using piston & Spring
●Buna-N (Standard ) or Viton
●SPST or SPDT, one or two. Switches are field adjustable.
Porting The set points can be increased or decreased externally
In line, Back & Bottom with a simple screwdriver adjustments. When two switches Migration of media are used, either switch can be adjusted independently.
Migration of media
●Glycerine filling, maximum adjustable pointer, dual scale
●Direct, front panel flange, 2″ pipe mounting
●Other connection size available
●Other internal parts in Aluminium, or SS-316 as per the body