The FineTek magnetostrictive level transmitter identifies the level of liquids and solutions with high precision and reliability.
This versatile sensor is ideal for continuous level measurement of a wide range of liquids.
Application ranges from petrochemical industries, marine and shipping to food and beverage production. The sensor has a loop power supply and provides direct analog or digital output to the user interface. The FineTek magnetostrictive level sensor has proven itself due to its durability in a wide range of temperatures, pressures and operating conditions as well as its low maintenance nature
• Liquefied natural gas.
• Crude oil, petroleum’s and diesels.
• Chemical processing.
• Pharmaceutics and medication.
• Food and beverages, breweries.
• Dams, water barriers, wastewater treatment.
• Power plants, marine and shipbuilding.
• Tooling or alignment position for processing machines.
• Absolute positioning output and no calibration requiredafter power failure.
• Stability and reliablity.
• Ease installation without calibration & maintenance.
• Prompt response time, high resolution & high accuracy.
• Durable structure, dust-proof, withstands high pressure.
• Oil/water dual level indication.
• The Max. operation temp. is 200BC.
• EG31, 32, 36, 37 adopted loop power structure for wire saving.
• Explosion-proof model available for hazardous environments.
• Housing of EG3 is IP67(Enclosure)/IP69K(Probe). Support HART / RS485 and 4~20mA / voltage output.