• Compact, lightweight, reliable and most important, affordable.
• Stainless steel
• 1/8 in NPT ”
• vibration resistant, makes it rugged
• Suitable for air and other non corrosive gases and fluids
• Monitor air-handling units.
• Measurement of fan & blower pressure.
• Monitor condition of the filter on laminar flow devices.
• Pressure drop across filters.
• Pressure drop across orifice plate for flow determination.
• Level measurement.
• Spinning machines.
●4-9/16″ (112mm), on request 4.5″ (115mm)
and 6.0″ (150mm) Front flange.
●1/8″ in NPT (F)
●0…25 to 0…1250mm of water
●304 stainless steel
●Maximum 35psi (2.4bar )
●140 F(60 C)
●Aluminum black adjustable
●±3% of the FSD (Ascending)
●Diaphragm, body material,
302 stainless steel spring & ceramic magnet
●Units other than mm/inch of water.