The Finetek vibrating probe switch is highly versatile and can be used for most almost any bulk solid application.
This includes level detection of almost any granular, sandy, chip like, foodstuff, grain or powdery materials.
The operating principle is based on the changes of vibration frequency of the tuning fork when it comes into contact
with a liquid or solid material..
The Vibrating probe contains piezoelectric crystals built into the vibration tube that produce vibrations/resonations at specific frequencies.
One element acts as a transmitter of the signal and the other receives the signal and converts it to electrical output.
Solid Level Detection
Powdered milk, flour, spices, coffee beans, coffee powder, tea, salt, sugar, grains, chocolate Tobacco, powdered cellulose, powdered clay,polystyrene powder, dry soot, soda ash, coal ash
• Granular & plastics:
Gravel, glass fine power, granular plastics, foundry sand, cements, plastic pellets
• Chip or pellet like:
Frozen potato chips, beans, peanuts, sweets and candy, animal / pet food
Wood shavings, chalk, steering chips, styrofoams charcoals
• Voltage supply range 20~250, 50~60Hz Vac/ Vdc. SPDT
• Relay output, SSR MOSFET output.
• Sensitivity adjustment is available for different density mediums.
• Low wear and tear, maintenance free and self cleaning.
• Fine powders can be detected.
• Euro and UL certified Models available.