Thermal dispersion flow switches measure the velocity of a liquid inside a pipe or channel.
The switch’s probe contains two key components a heating sensor and temperature sensor.
The heating sensor is positioned closest to the flowing liquid and provides a consistent heat.
The temperature sensor measures the temperature emitted from the heating sensor.When liquid is flowing, there is a temperature difference between the two sensors.
The temperature difference has an inverse relationship with the flow velocity (fast flowing liquids will result in greater heat differences and vice versa).
Since the device contains no moving parts, has no wear and tear and maintains a long lifespan.
Petrochemicals, Hydroelectric plants, Shipyard, HVAC Systems, Steel Industry Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical,Optics and Semiconductor Industry, Cooling pipes flow control Any pipes carrying liquid where flow measurement is needed.
• High sensitivity and accuracy.
• Suitable for corrosive and hazardous conditions.
• Able to be calibrated for liquids with different
• densities and impurities.
• Suitable for complex locations with easy installation.
• Customized probe lengths available.
• Three different output signals options.