Description & Features:
• RTD Pt100 or Cu50 input
• Isolated two-wire, 4~20mA output
• Output signal zero and full-scale adjustment available for potentiometer
• High accurate conversion and linear correction
• Compact structure, small and light
• Suitable to be fixed inside standard terminal box for temperature sensor
• Also to be fixed inside instrumentation console separately as signal conversion unit
• Uses for Pt100 or Cu50 thermal resistance input, after the isolation, it will generate a standard DC current signal of 4~20mA.
• Isolated between input and output.
• Two-wire mode (the same two wires for loop supply and signal output), output current linear to temperature measured, the integrated
structure fixed inside standard terminal box for temperature sensor.