The piezoelectric component is used to drive the tuning fork and feedback signal, which produces the resonation on the fork. When the fork comes into contact with a material, the fork will release some frequency signal as feedback. It will be converted into the output of the contact signal when the circuit detects the frequency decrease of the signal.
The product relies on the damping effect by covering the testing material on the tuning fork which reduces the vibration frequency of the tuning fork and outputs a switch signal. Therefore, there is no signal amplification circuit inside, which can eliminate the trouble of frequent sensitivity adjustment due to the material change.
It is applicable to the max. and min. level detection of the tanks or tubes filled with various solid/liquid media. The product has a variety of applications, such as in the chemical fiber industry, rubber industry, tire industry, cement industry, steel industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, and animal feed factories in terms of the level detection for the bins of the raw material/process/finished products.
• A maximum length of 3m for the ultra-extension type.
• SPDT Relay output, SSR MOSFET output.
• Wide voltage supply range 20~250 Vac/Vdc,50/60Hz
• No frequent calibration required, easy-to-use,sturdy and durable design. High/low failure safe mode, safe and reliable.
• Sensitivity adjustment is available for different densities of media. Fine powder can be detected.