EPD electromagnetic flow meter is mainly composed of the sensor and transmitter.
The measuring tube of the sensor is equipped with the excitation coils upward and downward.
The transmitter supplies the excitation current, which generates the magnetic field which goes through the measuring tube once it is powered on. A pair of induction electrodes installed on the inner side of the measuring tube comes in contact with the liquid to guide the induced voltage to the sensor.
• Waste water treatment
• Tapped water purification
• Sea water desalination module
• Dyeing machines
• Solar energy and PCB wet processing
• Food manufacturing
• Pharmaceutical machines
Products Performance & Features
• Modular functional design, practically for a variety ofapplications.
• No moving parts in the tube, No wear and tear.
• Easy to choose, easy to install, Maintenance-free andvery low operating costs.
• High corrosive resistance; solid and reliable.
• Up to 400: 1 turndown ratio
• Easily achieve the positive cumulative flow, ReverseCumulative and Difference Calculation.
• Built-in reference electrode, fully guarantee thestability of measurement.
• A variety of IP protection and installation methods,can be install for continuous immersion in water.
• Adopt EEPROM memory to measure operation data,safe and reliable protection of memory.