Description & Features:
• RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
• Extremely high measurement accuracy
• HART communication
• Galvanic isolation
• For DIN form B sensor head mounting
• Linearised temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
• Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
• Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
• Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
• Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART communication.