Description & Features:
• For temperatures from -200 to +1600°C
• Available with different thermocouples
• As single or twin thermocouple
• With transmitter option
• Explosion proof (EEx d IIB T5, EEX d IIC T6)
• Thermocouples are preferred for measuring temperatures in liquids and gases. An important selection criterion is their reliable sealing against both negative and positive pressures. Applications include heating installations, ovens, furnaces and plant engineering, as well as process technology. Protection tubes in different materials protect the measuring insert from chemical effects and mechanical damage. The choice of the appropriate protection tube material depends on the site conditiond. Versions with two thermocouples are also available.